Services and Pricing:
- Pack walks - Free evaluation - $45/walk
Pack walks are the core of The Healing Pack and an amazing tool to maintain your dog's good behavior. Your dog will come on a walk with a group of dogs where we focus on walking calmly on a loose lead, maintaining calm and consistent energy around distractions and socializing with well balanced, temperament tested dogs. We currently require a two walk per week minimum to ensure consistent behavior in the pack. Walks are also mandatory for any dogs boarding with The Healing Pack. Pack walks are one hour in duration, with most dogs out of the house for a minimum of 2 hours including the pick-up and drop-off route. All physical levels and ages are welcome. All dogs must undergo a 1 hour evaluation prior to participating in any Healing Pack services. If we don't think your dog is ready for pack walks, we may recommend you work with us on some training to begin.
- Overnight Boarding - $75/night
Holiday Boarding - $85/night
Overnight boarding entails your dog staying at our home where we will actively train and socialize your dog. We believe a structured environment, routine and consistent energy help a dog to thrive. Invest in your dog's behavior any time you need to be away from them by using our structured boarding service. The boarding rate includes pick-up and drop-off from your home and all walks during their stay. All dogs who board with The Healing Pack must attend the daily pack walks. For holidays - please add $10 per night. Baths available upon request!
- Private Training -
$175 initial training consult
$150/session after initial consult
- Private training is about creating awareness of the relationship between a dog and it's owner. We believe your relationship and association with your dog directly effects your dog's behavior. We will teach you how to have a healthy relationship, set clear and fair boundaries for your dog, create pro-active habits, and deepen the feeling of connection you ultimately want to share with your dog. Whether you are a new dog owner, a foster, or just looking to reshape your current relationship with your dog, we can help you build a foundation to a fulfilling relationship. We can also assist in potty & crate training, loose lead-walking, swimming safely in your outdoor pool, socializing with friend's dogs, and so much more. Our sessions are tailor made to your exact needs.
- Boot Camp Training Stays - $100/day and up (minimum 3 week stay required)
Dogs get better at what they practice. That's why we believe your dog will benefit from spending extended time in a structured environment, where all the humans are practicing the same thing. Boot camp training stays are uniquely created for targeting specific behavior foundation work or rehabilitation. Our puppy boot camp is our most popular service, where we will help imprint your dog with good behaviors and shape their habits as they develop. Additionally, adult dogs benefit from our extended stay service where we can work on things like socialization, loose leash walking as well as whatever goals you may have. We send your dog home with a hourly detailed schedule, do's and dont's, our recommended food, treat and toy options, as well as resources to ongoing education.
- Pack Shadow Program - Email for Cost
If achieving a deeper understanding of the power of a pack of dogs - and yourself - is something you desire, our pack shadow program is for you. Whether you're an experienced dog-walker or someone looking to build their skills, this course will show you a variety of skills that will help you to be a better human to follow.
Pack walks have multiple benefits for dogs, including a safe and structured way to socialize, as well as numerous other benefits, which you'll see in our day to day shadow time with the pack. In addition to working on some canine connection, we'll also be looking inward and practicing some intentional activities to center our minds and bodies.
Come spend 5 days with The Healing Pack learning about how to create a well balanced pack, choose the right clients for your intention, utilize safe handling skills with a variety of dogs and temperaments, master your own energy and well-being, and bring success to whatever you choose to do.